Monday, November 8, 2010

Plans for wedding door gift

I have like a week more to go to start working on wedding door gift for Izzah.
This is my first time and it is already challenging in mind. 1020 cupcakes to be ready by 19 November 2010.
I can't do it early and I will be very kelam kabut if I do it late.I have to plan my time very carefully.
This is challenging, I love challenge....
Can I make it, or will it be a disaster?
One thing for sure, I am not willing to spoil Izzah's wedding!
Something which look a bit like this...
Not sure whether I should use fondant or butter cream.
Fondant:
1. looks neat
2.do not smudge
3.can be design in many ways like the one you see on top.

BUT
1. under heat it will start to become oily
2.it doesn't taste nice- too sweet
3. it's expensive


Buttercream
1. taste nicer
2.cheaper


BUT
1. smudge
2.have to seive icing sugar several times to get a good smooth result otherwise you can feel it on your teeth.







No comments:

Post a Comment