Wednesday, October 2, 2013

@Grill Bangi


My good friends gave me pre birthday treat @Grill Bangi today. Thank you uols!
The price is so-so, portion is a bit small.
Fine dining ke...got big tv screen huhu!
Similar tu mamak restaurant already...hahaha
Check my comment below when I returned and spend time with their food!

Pan seared  Norweigen Salmon with garlic and parmesan cheese, potatao ..salad and lemon dill cream. (The salad is bitter! is it meant to be bitter, i dunno hehe)

Lamb chop

Rib eye steak

Pan seared barramundi aka seabass aka siakap hahah. We cracked our head trying to find the translation of this fish in Malay- siakap.

@grills Bangi
No. 50, Jalan Medan Pusat 2C,
Persiaran Bangi, Bandar Baru Bangi,
43650 Selangor, Malaysia
03-8922 1805
*******************************************************************

I went again to @Grills the week after.
Such a disappointment when I tried the seafood platter. 
My sister tried the meat platter was also disappointed.
At the price they are charging, the quality of food was lousy.
The seafood and meat were very dry.
The pasta was so hot as they put bird eyed chillies in it.
So overpowering hot that we can't even get the taste.
Their workers are mostly bangla and I wonder if they even trained them.
Similar to Laman Grill -makes me really wonder, how they can continue their business when such a basic thing as how the meat and seafood should be cooked they don't even know.
I do not know who owned @Grill but Laman Grill is owned by the trainer of MasterChef Malaysia.
And the lamb we ate there were tough!
I bet many new restaurant operating in Bangi served similar kind of food - so called Western cuisine but in drier and tough version huh!
Yet many came there to dine. I wonder if they returned after their first visit.
These restaurants have a lot to learn from Chillies and Ben's.



No comments:

Post a Comment