Saturday, December 18, 2010

Princess Cake

I couldn't wait to make this cake. It's my first time. In my mind I had many design for the princess to wear.
I have sketched designs on pieces of paper whenever I had time.
However, one thing I do not know then, is that I am not dealing with papers or cloth!

I have to deal with fondant and it is not as easy as it looks.
I have to design according to what the fondant becomes and not what how I want the fondant to be.
Underneath is the Red Velvet Cake layered and covered with cream cheese.
Outside is fondant and the silver colored glittering sweets and M&M colorful chocolate.
Had to make the best of what it can be. And it turn out not bad :)

One thing for sure, I made a little girl happy!
And that to me, is the best thing ever happened .....

***************************************************
I have just got these from a better camera:




No comments:

Post a Comment