Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another order

I slept at 3.30 am this morning. And I wasn't late for work today :)
It certainly is different when you are doing something you love. I felt fine when I woke up this morning, no dizzines which will usually occured when I sleep late.
for the children


I made 1 set (16) of size 8 cupcake for my husband's children and 1 set (25) size 12 for Nani who ordered a week ago.



                                       
Some new lesson learnt :
1. Size 12 is big, so make sure the icing is used for them first. I found out that I  was out of icing when I did the 16th cuppies! Fondant saved the day!
2. Do the ordered ones first. You will be in trouble if you can't finish them as you promised
3. Cuppies needs extra handling. When traveling, you need to make sure that they were placed on a stable spot. I have to covered them with whatever cloth (clean ones of course) I have to make sure that they are not affected when my car went through the road humps or holes.

Time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment