Monday, October 4, 2010

In quest for "Pastry Pro"

I was on a day off today (my birthday today, so why work!) when I decided to make a trip to Pastry pro.

What is Pastry pro? Well it is supplier of bakery goods. My cupcake guru, Lynn Hassan, mentioned this supplier's name every time she introduce some bakery product for us to do the cupcakes. I imagined the Supplier has all the things we need in baking which we could not find elsewhere. Names like "ganache" and fondants have crossed my path as my many cookbooks (God knows where my good ole Mrs Beeton cook book gone to) but never rang a bell until I went to Lynn Hassan's class. God bless her, she taught us a lot!

My google map did not work in this pc. Luckily there is a map provided in their website. At about 10 am I went for my quest of  Pastrypro. I reached Kepong at almost 12.00 with the map beside me. I saw Petronas and Shell several time as I turned around and around Manjalara unable to find the location. 

After awhile, I noticed the word Puspakom on the map and stopped at Shell station to ask the exact location. The man told me to turn left which I did and ended up in the highway yet again. It's like going in a round place which ends up at the same time. One last try I went straight on Jalan Taman Bukit Maluri and end up in some school of Taman Bukit Maluri itself. The name of the road changed from numbers to some name of flowers. I have already thought of giving up and make a U turn.

It was almost 1.30  pm when my husband called and I told him what happened. And then suddenly I realised that I have not tried the road on the left where there are  factories instead of shoplots. And the road is similar to Pastry Pro address. Finally, I heaved a sigh of relief. There it was no 8 . 

And I managed to find all that I want, there...and become a member as well!
Birthday celebration at Bagan Lalang tonight with my beloved husband, cayunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment